Patios and Walkways in Danbury, CT
Dutchess County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, New Haven County & Putnam County.
Patio Installation in Danbury, CT (and Walkways, too!)
One of the best ways to get more from your yard is with a professional patio installation. If you already have a patio, you might want to upgrade or extend it. Either way, Northland Roofing is here to help. We’ve worked with home and business owners, so we understand the needs of both.
Our team will get to know more about your interests and what you want from your patio. We’re experts at designing a custom patio that you’ll love. There are a lot of options to choose from for your patio installation or extension, but you might be limited.
The main factors that affect your patio choices are your yard conditions, the look you’re going for, and the materials you want us to build your patio with. We’ll recommend the best options to fit your needs without going over your budget, so give us a call today!
Get a New Patio in Danbury, CT
We’ve got a lot of experience with different materials, with some popular ones being concrete, stone, brick, and pavers. That’s far from the entire list, though, so here are more options you’ll have with our experts:
- Pavers. One of the best options is a paver patio installation, upgrade, or extension. Pavers are extremely versatile and they’re built to last. In fact, pavers won’t fade as fast as other materials and they don’t need much upkeep.
- Flagstone. This durable material offers a natural aesthetic and multiple looks to choose from.
- Travertine. If you haven’t heard of this one, it’s basically the more appealing version of a cement patio with a lot of colors or textures to choose from.
- Cement. The most common patio material, cement offers a smooth surface that you can use for multiple purposes.
- Brick. A lot of residential or commercial patios like bricks because of their longevity and cost-efficiency. You also won’t have to worry about glare.
Whether you want our help installing a new patio, or you want to expand the one you have, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll work quickly to give you better ways to enjoy your property, so call us today and schedule your estimate!
We Install Patios in Danbury, CT
Many residential and commercial properties want the benefits of a patio installation in their yard. It could be for entertainment, relaxation, or to increase property value. Our trained team will make sure that your installation is done properly with quality products.
If you already have a patio, you might want to hire us for your patio extension. Our experts can use what your patio’s already constructed with or you could choose a different material. It might also become necessary to raise your patio for safety.
If your land is sloped or uneven, we can use pavers, bricks, or cement to lift your patio and make it even. Either way, we’ll listen to your ideas and help you design the patio you want that fits in your budget.
Of course, it can also help to have an idea where you want your new or extended patio. If you’re not sure where to start, here are some of the typical locations for patio installation:
- By the pool. One of the most popular bundle projects is to build a patio alongside your pool. You can use it for a cabana, or you might just enjoy the sound of the water while you relax.
- Around the firepit. You can use lighting and furniture to get the most out of your fire. Sit around the firepit on your patio to relax into the night.
- Front yard. While many patios go in the backyard, it’s not uncommon for our customers to want a front patio. The view in front of your home might be beautiful, and it’s a great way to make a first impression for visitors.
Another project that pairs well with patio installation is a walkway. Pavers and stones are popular options for a path through your yard. We can handle your hardscaping needs and give you a way through the features on your property.
You can use a walkway to take guests on a tour, or make it easier to get to your garden. No matter what kind of patio or walkway service you need or where you want it installed, our experts are prepared to deliver quality results. Call us today and schedule your estimate!