Roof Replacement in Trumbull, CT
24 Hour Service - Insurance Specialists - 15 Year Warranty
Top-Notch Roof Repair in Trumbull, CT
Dutchess County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, New Haven County & Putnam County.
Feel Safer with Roof Repairs in Trumbull, CT
While everyone’s heard of acid rain, a lot of homeowners don’t know that the pH of normal rain is acidic and can wear down your roof over time. Even if you don’t notice, it’s possible that your shingles are disintegrating every day even before a heavy wind comes through and pulls one off. Basically, there are a lot of ways that your roof can be damaged and Northland Roofing, LLC has a certified inspector to check your roofing. From the outside materials and walls to the less-checked underlayment, we recommend having an inspection done consistently to catch water damage early so give us a call today!
Expect the Inspection
The roof over your head is all that separates you from the elements and we want to keep it that way. Northland Roofing, LLC trains our experts to look at your roof deck and gutters for water damage, weakening, or signs that you might need your roof repaired or replaced. Fallen nails are an obvious sign, but you might not think to look for sediments in your gutters so Northland Roofing, LLC is here to help. Still, there are some thing you can be on the lookout for.
Watch For the Signs
- Shingles are a great place to start when looking for signs of damage, because they’re on the outside and usually affected first. Cracking, curling, or peeling are are signs you need an inspection.
- Cracking is more overt, but the disintegration of shingles leads to granules falling off so be watchful for them after a rain or cleaning.
- Speaking of cleaning, a regular roof cleaning can keep algae from leaving dark streaks across your shingles.
- Moisture damage can weaken the boards under your roof, so if you notice the area sinking under your weight or giving at all it could mean a repair or restoration.
- One of the most important parts of your roof is one that a lot of homeowners don’t know about, but the metallic strips around pipes and chimneys is flashing and needs to be intact.
Don’t Let Roof Repair Catch You Off-Guard
Shingles have a natural life span due to sun exposure and weather, but they’re not the only thing that can signal a problem in your roofing. In fact, Northland Roofing, LLC has inspectors look underneath your roof and in the attic for ventilation because that’s another leading cause of issues. Without the air flowing through your roof by way of different vents, your roof can’t dry as well which means your shingles get waterlogged and begin to crack early. Either way, Northland Roofing, LLC can help you prevent roofing problems that aren’t problems yet.
Most-Common Roof Repair Reasons
Your kitchen and bathroom are where most water pipes go through, so if you see any water spots or large stains forming it could be the result of a leak.
Flashed and Sealed
One of the easiest ways for water or moisture to get inside your roof is through loose, broken, or missing flashing around your chimney or exterior pipes. It’s important to get any flashing issue fixed quickly.
Pipes don’t have to be the cause of water spots on your walls and ceiling. While that can certainly be the case, if the water stains are on outside walls you might need to check the flashing that seals your roof to your wall. If there’s an issue, it could mean taking off your roof or just a repair.
Seal the Skylight
It’s a more common problem with older skylights, but any roofing structure can be the source of water getting inside. Northland Roofing, LLC is here for an estimate and inspection, so don’t wait to give us a call!
All of Your Roofing Needs Covered
We’re the best at what we do at Northland Roofing, LLC. Here’s some of what we do:
- Repairing damages caused by animals
- Roof replacement
- Repairs to gutters, shingles, flat roofs, and roof decks
- Flashing repair
- Chimney and skylight repairs
- Seasonal repairing
- The list goes on, so call us for satisfactory roofing!
WHY CHOOSE NORTHLAND ROOFING, LLC?
Northland Roofing, LLC
- HQ: Danbury, CT
- Bethel, CT
- Bridgeport, CT
- Brookfield, CT
- Fairfield, CT
- Hartford, CT
- Litchfield, CT
- Monroe, CT
- New Wilford, CT
- New Cannan, CT
- Norwalk, CT
- Redding, CT
- Ridgefield, CT
- Sandy Hook, CT
- Shelton, CT
- Solsbury, CT
- Stamford, CT
- Trumbull, CT
- Warren, CT
- Waterbury, CT
- Westport, CT
- Wilton, CT
- Carmel, NY
- Mahopac, NY
- New Rochelle, NY
- Paterson, NY
- Pawling, NY
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- Wappingers Falls, NY
- Yonkers, NY
We proudly serve all areas in and around Dutchess County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, New Haven County, Putnam County, and West Chester County.