Siding Installation in Fairfield, CT
Northland Roofing, LLC
24 Hour Service • 5% New Customer Discount
Norwalk, CT Roof Replacement and Installation
Dutchess County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, New Haven County & Putnam County.
Whether you’re looking to replace your home’s look with a new aesthetic or you’re trying to add a layer of protection, there are a lot of siding options out there. If you want to know the good and the bad about each one, and maybe figure out which one is best for you, you’re in the right place.
Popular By Demand
It wouldn’t make sense to start this list with anything else, because vinyl siding is used by a majority of homeowners and builders. From its durability and resistance to various weather to stylistic options and looks, vinyl siding has proven its worth.
The Pros of Vinyl Siding Installation in Fairfield, CT
- Lightweight. Not only does this mean it’s easier to work with, but the pre-drilled holes in most vinyl siding mean easier installation that translates to less time.
- Less effort to maintain. A yearly cleaning is usually enough to keep vinyl siding looking fresh without any additional coats of paint.
- Cost-effective. Not only is it durable with a lower cost, vinyl siding can be insulated to reduce your electric bill, give you tax breaks, and take less time to install so you won’t pay as much for the installation.
- Resistance. Because it can withstand rain and winds, vinyl doesn’t rot or warp over time. It’s also less affected by termites or rot.
- Curb appeal. If you’re a homeowner looking to sell, you can achieve a new and improved look to your house with vinyl siding’s large array of options.
- Vinyl Siding Installation in Fairfield, CT comes with virtually no cons.
- Not as eco-friendly. Despite the possible ecological tax breaks you might get, vinyl siding doesn’t biodegrade.
- Not seamless. While you can get it installed horizontally or vertically, it can leave seams.
- Durable, but destructible. With a hard-enough strike, whether from hail or an accident, vinyl siding can crack or split.
- Takes a beating. Fiber cement is as tough as it sounds no matter the climate.
- Average cost.
- Most of the time, you can get a good warranty for years.
- Needs specific tools to install, meaning more expensive installation by a professional.
- Can’t be put over previous siding.
- Known to leave seams.
- Weighs more than many sidings.
- Possible to install yourself if you know tools and how to shape wood.
- Can transform your home’s exterior.
- Low-cost to put in, especially if done yourself.
- Biodegradable for the environment.
- Cost goes up if you need higher-quality wood or special fireproof treatment.
- Maintenance is needed more often.
- Can’t be installed over other siding.
- Lower cost than actual stone.
- It’s close enough in chemistry that fire and bugs aren’t an issue.
- Surprisingly-easy installation without much work.
- Despite being cheaper than stone, synthetic stone is still more expensive than most on this list.
- Still not the real thing if you want an authentic stone aesthetic.
- Looks like wood without as many issues of insects or moisture damage.
- Easy installation.
- Cheaper than wood by around half.
- Most manufacturers offer a long-term warranty.
- Frequent maintenance.
- Known to rot.
- Will likely need repainting.
Fast approval process.
Financing for all types of credit.
0% available to well qualified buyers.
We’ve partnered up with multiple financing partners to make your project easier to afford.
Contact us for more information and details.
WHY CHOOSE NORTHLAND ROOFING, LLC?
Northland Roofing, LLC
- HQ: Danbury, CT
- Bridgeport, CT
- Fairfield, CT
- Monroe, CT
- Norwalk, CT
- Shelton, CT
- Stamford, CT
- Trumbull, CT
- Waterbury, CT
- Carmel, NY
- Mahopac, NY
- Wappingers Falls, NY
We proudly serve all areas in and around Dutchess County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, New Haven County & Putnam County.