We Can Do Siding Replacement in Warren, CT
Dutchess County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, New Haven County & Putnam County.
Your siding is always exposed to the elements to protect your home. Over time, it can get damaged or maybe you just want a new look. Either way, there are a lot more options to choose from than ever before. Some offer better protection while others have different aesthetics. It can be overwhelming without some help.
That’s why Northland Roofing, LLC is here for your siding replacement in Warren, CT! We know what to recommend and why, because we’ve been doing this for so long. Vinyl is the most-wanted siding, but we’ll help with whatever you want. Just call 203-448-8793 today and we’ll set up your appointment!
Popular Siding Replacement in Warren, CT
There are a several reasons that vinyl is the siding you’ll see more than anything else. Between its affordability and versatility, a lot of homeowners love it.
- Vinyl has a natural resistance to water, so it’s reliable against the elements. Since water can lead to rot and mold, or attract bugs, vinyl also helps against those.
- As a material, it takes little effort to maintain. The colors won’t fade, so you don’t have to worry about painting it. In fact, cleaning it once a year should be enough.
- Because it’s a lighter material and holes are already drilled, you’ll save on the labor to install it.
- With more styles and colors to choose between, you can achieve almost any aesthetic you want.
- There are tax breaks associated with vinyl, and you can always insulate it to help with your electric bill.
- No matter which way we install it, you might notice seams.
- Vinyl is great against the elements, but it’s not as physically protective as other siding.
- It doesn’t biodegrade.
- Less expensive than real materials.
- Keeps out bugs and it’s not flammable.
- Our team can do a siding replacement in Warren, CT pretty fast, so you’ll save on labor.
- It may not cost as much as real stone, but it’s still more than other siding.
- If you want the qualities of real stone or brick, synthetic won’t do it.
- You’d pay double for real wood.
- We can install engineered wood faster.
- In most cases, you’ll have a great warranty.
- Doesn’t have the insect issues that real wood has because of water.
- Needs more maintenance.
- Will eventually need to be repainted.
- Can still rot.
When you’re ready to choose your siding or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! Give us a call now at 203-448-8793 and let us know put our knowledge and experience to work for you!