Top-of-the-Line Siding Installation in Trumbull, CT
Dutchess County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, New Haven County & Putnam County.
When you think of your home’s exterior, you might not think of siding installation in Trumbull, CT. That’s because many homeowners don’t realize the benefits of siding. Not only do you have a lot of options, but siding gives new protection to your home. There are pros and cons to different materials, but our experts can help!
The most-popular choice by far is vinyl siding. It’s affordable, durable, and holds up well to different climates. Vinyl also has an expansive selection of colors and styles. If you need siding, give Northland Roofing, LLC a call today at 203-448-8793!
More than Vinyl Siding Installation in Trumbull, CT
- Vinyl is one of the lightest materials and has holes pre-drilled for convenience. Those factors means a faster installation, which translates to savings for you on labor and time.
- For the relative low cost, vinyl can take a beating and comes with added benefits. You can get tax breaks or insulate your vinyl siding to save on electricity.
- It’s easy to keep up with. You probably won’t need to clean your siding more than once a year and the color won’t fade.
- Vinyl is resistant to many weather types, so it won’t warp or rot from moisture. This also means termites won’t do much.
- Because of so many color and style options, vinyl siding can increase the value of your home with updated aesthetics.
- Unfortunately, vinyl isn’t biodegradable. It can still get you tax breaks related to the ecosystem, though.
- Installation is vertical or horizontal, but you might end up with seams on your siding.
- Vinyl holds up, but it might crack from heavy impacts. Hail or natural scenarios can split your siding.
- Easy to maintain.
- Median price range.
- Most manufacturers will give a good warranty.
- Fiber cement is built to withstand impacts and damage regardless of your weather.
- Prone to having seams.
- This siding requires professional installation because of the tools we use.
- It’s heavier than a lot of the siding choices out there.
- Fiber cement can’t go over existing siding.
- Cheaper installation. It’s light, but you can also do it yourself when it needs replaced if you have the right tools and know wood.
- Wood can change the outside of your home and give it rustic flavor.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Needs to be cleaned and maintained frequently.
- Prior siding has to be removed first.
- The wood can be treated to resist fire and you can pick better wood, but the price goes up.
We’ve got a department dedicated entirely to siding, so you’re in the best hands when you hire us. Dial 203-448-8793 today and ask any questions you have. If you want to get the aesthetic benefits of siding installation in Trumbull, CT, schedule an estimate with us!