Let Us Do Your Waterbury, CT Siding Installation
Dutchess County, Fairfield County, Litchfield County, New Haven County & Putnam County.
If you’re trying to find a new way to update your home’s exterior, siding installation in Waterbury, CT can be your answer. You’ll have all kinds of color schemes and stylistic options. The best part is that all of these materials give your home more security. Our experts also know the pros and cons of each.
Northland Roofing, LLC has a lot of experience with many siding types. The most-common choice by most homeowners is vinyl. It’s relatively inexpensive, provides solid protection, and lasts a while. Throw in so many aesthetic options and you should call us at 203-448-8793 to get started!
Start with Vinyl Siding Installation in Waterbury, CT
- A perk of vinyl siding is the potential boost in curb appeal. Vinyl comes in all kinds of colors and styles that can resemble other materials.
- Vinyl has a lot of other benefits. You can insulate your siding to contain temperatures better and vinyl can give you special tax breaks.
- It can also save you on labor costs. Vinyl siding doesn’t weigh much and holes are pre-drilled to let us install faster.
- Termites and rot won’t do much to vinyl. It’s protective and resistant to weather, so it’s safe from the effects of water.
- Vinyl is perfect for homeowners that don’t have a lot of time for their siding. An annual cleaning is enough and you won’t need to paint it.
- While vinyl doesn’t have many negatives, it’s not biodegradable.
- It’s not as strong as some materials, like fiber cement. It’s resistant, but susceptible to hard impacts.
- Your siding might have visible seams, whether it’s installed vertically or horizontally.
- You might surprised at how fast we can install synthetic stone.
- Costs less than real brick and stone.
- It might not be real stone, but you still won’t have to worry about insects or fire.
- While it can resemble stone and brick closely, it’s still not the real deal.
- Synthetic stone costs more than a lot of the siding materials out there.
- Quick installation.
- Real wood can have water or bug problems, but engineered wood doesn’t.
- Comes with a serious warranty most of the time.
- Almost half the price of real wood.
- Still susceptible to rot.
- Required more effort to maintain.
- You’ll probably have to repaint it.
We’ve got a team of experienced professionals ready to help you, but we’ve also got a siding department page! We’re happy to recommend siding for you, though our favorite in most cases is vinyl. Either way, let us help you when you call 203-448-8793 today!